Optimise your user journeys for a permanent, tangible impact on the bottom line
Remove the hidden barriers to purchase, drive users through your sales funnel to capture more revenue, reduce costs and increase profitability.
Four Key Benefits
- Instant improvement to order capture rates (higher conversion rates). This increases the number of orders, monthly revenue, customer review score, repeat purchases, recommendations and taking market share from your competition.
- Creates revenue growth. You will achieve higher profitability from existing marketing spend (higher ROAS), which can be scaled up. You will also be able to open additional marketing channels, e.g. paid traffic (Google, Facebook, etc), performance marketing channels (affiliate partners, etc) to provide additional profitable revenue streams.
- Reduces pre sale cost per order and increases profit per order.. A seamless user journey generates additional orders with a lower level of customer support for each sale. The average order value will also typically increase upon the removal of barriers to purchase.
- Reduces post sale fulfilment costs. Applied to customer support, customers will be able to receive free assistance 24×7 without the need to take time from staff, who can spend their time on upselling or assisting customers place new or repeat orders rather than assisting with already fulfilled orders.
The 7 Step Revenue Rocket Process
Your Revenue Rocket success manager will complete a robust assessment to identify items that will deliver tangible revenue improvements, profitability enhancement and provide a competitive advantage to your business in the short, medium and long term. Multidisciplinary experience combined with delivering growth through digital ROI for hundreds of clients over 20 years has provided for a comprehensive methodology.
1. Translate human decision making into a customer journey
Understand the natural human thought process and visualisation in relation to your offering among your core customer personas. What is the customer visualising pre and post purchase? What are the key benefits and outcomes they are looking for?
2. Translate human behaviour into digital calls to action
Understand the natural offline human purchase behaviour. What and who influences their purchase? Identify the key items of information and reassurance and the behaviours around the purchase. How would the telephone or face to face selection and ordering process look if it was 100% customer focused without any pre-existing requirements?
3. Audit the current user journey
Audit the current online journey, call centre journey or both to identify barriers to purchase, possible inconsistencies with the natural process, and possible navigation issues.
4. Produce a User Journey Map with opportunities and barriers
Map the core user journeys from each key source, including Google, direct, referral and social sources. Test each journey, identifying navigation, performance and usability issues contributing to a bounce (exiting the website) or barrier to purchase (exiting the purchase journey).
5. Prioritise the revenue opportunities
Produce the gap analysis between the current process and the ideal customer journey based upon the natural human journey (captured from A and B). Produce a list of revenue opportunities ordered by client priorities (eg revenue contribution, ease of implementation,etc).
6. Tackle the low hanging fruit
Capture some quick wins to drive instant results to create the momentum to prioritise and address the bigger ticket items. This could be anything from a PPC brand campaign, to enabling check out page referral and follow up, to check out page refinement or user journey speed improvements. It will provide a fast, low cost, very high ROI impact on the business. These items alone could increase overall monthly revenues by 6%-28% within 3 to 12 months.
7. Plan, implement and deliver the benefits from the remaining items
Prioritise the remaining improvements with the team, and implement internally or externally, monitoring the impact of improvements with A/B testing if required to deliver significant medium and long term revenue and profitability growth. This can be between 6% and 58% within 12 months to 36 months, with the impact being cumulative thereafter
Receive your free, no-obligation User Journey Optimisation review
Contact us now to identify your quick revenue boosters to grow your bottom line by as much as 58%
[email protected] / Tel 0203 086 9050